Our Desi Cow Milk is Organic, A2, unadulterated, Raw, unpasteurized and without hormonal injections.
- Cow Milk
Milk is a popular dietary staple loaded with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that should be the major part of your diet. It’ll keep your bones strong and ensure the good health of yours. Therefore, its quality matters. A1 and A2 milk are two variants available and among both, A2 milk is best, healthy and safe because it contains no harmful chemicals, which make it the right choice. Prambhi is one of the trusted Cow Milk Suppliers In Delhi that you can rely on for chemical-free & unadulterated milk.
The milk is healthy because it is procured from Desi Cow that solely produces A2 beta-casein protein-rich milk.
Benefits Of Desi Cow Milk:
- Pure Cow Milk that we offer is healthy and coming from cow breeds like Sahiwal, Gir, Tharparkar, Rathi etc.
- We don’t give any hormonal injections to cow and fed them organic grass, which ensures good health of cows and maintains the quality of milk.
- Quality of A2 milk keeps you away from harmful diseases.
- The texture of A2 Desi Cow Milk is more like mother’s milk.
- Easy to digest and best to have for people with borderline lactose intolerance.
- Carefully produced and packed with great hygiene.
- Unprocessed milk and safe for people of all age groups.
Order With Us Today!
We are known for providing Fresh Pure Cow Milk Delivery to the doorstep without any delays. Our supplying chain is well-coordinated and will give you no chance to complain. Call to order now.
How’s Our Cow Milk, Different?
When we say Farm Fresh Cow Milk, we mean it. We obtain the milk, freshly and organically from the Desi Cow breeds on our farm, including Sahiwal, Gir, Tharparkar, Rathi etc. We obtain the milk using traditional milking approach only.
We aim to offer you pure and natural A2 Cow Milk, which is nutritious and delicious. The Cow Milk we bring to your doorways is unadulterated and procured from Desi Cow that produces A2-beta casein protein-rich milk. It’s 100% safe, and obtained, following hygiene practices. Call us or drop your enquiry to know more.