Bilona Ghee is the purest form of ghee and we are masters in producing that. At Prambhi, being one of the best Bilona Ghee Manufacturers in Delhi, we use A2 Desi Cow Milk, which we churned to extract, butter from it that further get boiled and make the Ghee out of it. The process is traditional and preserves the nutrients of Ghee, which brings you several benefits.
Benefits Of Bilona Ghee:
- Contains no added flavours, preservatives or additives.
- Known for boosting the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Strengthens and nourishes the brain and nervous system.
- Healthy and natural alternative to butter and oil and can be added to any dish to improve its flavour.
- Easy to digest and contains all the nutrients.
Call To Order Now!
If you are looking to place your order, contact us now. As one of the leading Bilona Ghee Suppliers, we are here for you. We provide doorstep delivery of farm-fresh Desi Ghee to your home.
How We Make Bilona Ghee Using Bilona Method?
Bilona method is the purest and Ayurvedic approach to obtain 100% Shudh Bilona Ghee. When it comes to talking about its making, it goes through different phases. We obtain the fresh cow milk from Desi Cow Breeds that we have in our dairy, using traditional hand milking approach. After obtaining the milk, we boil it to the desired temperature in earthen pots and leave it overnight to make curd out of it.
On the very next morning, when we have the curd, we make butter out of it using Bilona or hand-churned approach. The butter is then boiled on cow dung to till the water evaporates and we have Pure Desi Ghee. The process is slow and no use of the machine is involved in the same, which help us preserve the purity of Ghee and bring its richness to your doorways.